Friday, December 1, 2017

A New Painting

Where do I stop?

So, I've been painting... This is my latest.
 I'm trying to figure out if I'm done yet and any suggestions would be appreciated. I had originally planned another glaze of the turquoise and then a glaze of the gray/brown over the top, but I really like the subtlety here and I'm not sure if too much color will ruin that. I'm going to hang it, and look at it for a while to see how I really feel. In the mean time, I'm going to leave it. If you really like it it will be available, as is, in my online store.

(Click HERE to Purchase!!!)



Untitled
Acrylic on Mahogany Panel
36" x 18" x 2"

(Since publishing this post, I have finally finished this painting. The changes were subtle, but well worth the wait. You can see the final version in my online store, or read about it HERE.)

The blue in this painting is really much more turquoise, but what can I say... I'm a painter, not a photographer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment