Monday, February 19, 2018

I tweaked it! Can you tell?

It Needed Just a Little Something...


After looking at this on the dinning room wall, the bathroom wall, and my living room wall for a couple of months, I decided that I really loved the subtlety... But, it still did need something. So, I loaded up my thumb with a globule of gold, and slid it along the ridge of paint just atop the horizon line. It was just the little something that I thought it needed. Now I can sit back and look at it without thinking, and just enjoy it for what it is.

abstract painting by Greg Lindberg, neutrals, turquoise, gold
untitled abstract
Latex and plaster on mahogany panel
36" x 18" x 2"

(in the upper righthand corner that is a glare that I couldn't seem to get rid of no matter how many times I adjusted the lighting.)
Click on the image or HERE to buy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment