Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Getting Results

For those of you who are fellow artists, I just wanted to post a quick follow-up on last nights follow-up. I listed some work on Yessy.com. (follow the link below if you'd like to try it.) I sold one painting with-in an hour, that sale also lead to a commission of another work. This morning I listed a large abstract which is now sold as well. The buyers were actually people that I knew, so I'm not sure what has been generated as far as new business, but regardless it has given me a forum in which to actually generate an income... and the set-up required very little work.

To check out the gallery that took me minutes to set up check out this link:

http://www.yessy.com/MaxPowers/


Or if interested in setting up your own gallery at Yessy, click this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment